Delivering accounting and tax services characterized by quality, reliability and trust.
Our firm has a long-standing history in Victoria providing high quality accounting, tax and business advice for small to medium-sized businesses and high-net-worth clients.
- Deloitte’s Victoria location merges with KPMG. Office Managing Partner, Chuck Burkett negotiates the purchase of a portion of the practice that includes his tax team and clients, forming Burkett & Co. Chartered Accountants.
The firm establishes itself at its Pear Street location.
- The firm establishes a reputation for quality of service, bringing much of their prior large-firm experience to more personal relationships.
- The firm relocates to a larger office at its current location on the corner of Shelbourne Street and Donnelly Avenue.
- The firm continues its steady growth and now has six staff members serving more than 300 clients.
- The firm graduates its first CA student, placing on the national honour roll for the uniform final examination ("UFE").
- Kevin Burkett joins the firm, carrying on the family tradition of offering comprehensive and reliable advice to address the complex needs of clients.
The firm is renamed Burkett & Co. Chartered Professional Accountants in accordance with the merger of accounting designations.
- Our firm now has eight full-time service professionals trusted by more than 800 clients, which enables us to provide quality service with dependable outcomes.
Our team offers a depth of knowledge and experience in the areas of accounting, tax, advisory, and estate planning.READ MORE
Business Sector Expertise
We serve a diverse client base and have special expertise with privately held businesses, incorporated professionals, real estate sector and investment holding companies.READ MORE